Re: Help matching photos to names - labels that STAYand do not fade!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Help matching photos to names - labels that STAYand do not fade!
  • From: Diane Kowallek whatever@iglou.com
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 10:11:31 -0400

I use a Brother label maker that does not attach to a PC, just a hand
held device.  It only cost $30 and uses the TZ labels that are for
indoor/outdoor use.  I use the black print on clear labels on zinc
markers.  My labels are over two years old and still look like the day
they were printed.

I like the fact that the label maker is portable.  I keep it with my
plant supplies in the garage and can print out a label as soon as I get
the plant and am ready to plant it.

This label maker prints on tapes from 1/4 to 3/8" wide and also does
underline, italics, outline, etc and can print on 1, 2 or 3 lines.  I
don't need anything fancier than that.

Yahoo! Groups Links