{Disarmed} Re: Help matching photos to names - labels that STAY and do not fade!

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Help matching photos to names - labels that STAY and do not fade!
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 07:24:12 -0700

All of the information regarding the Brother Label makers is wonderful. It would also be helpful if model nos. could be indicated and also what part of the country they are being used in. I am in California where usually the sun shines from about May 15th thru October 15th. That is a lot of exposure for thermal labels. I used a lesser smaller Brother label maker once and the labels barely lasted one season. It may be that I did not use the correct label which I notice seems to be TZ. Can anyone give more information about this kind of label? Thank you for your answers.

Francesca