{Disarmed} Re: Help matching photos to names - labels that STAY and do not fade!

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Help matching photos to names - labels that STAY and do not fade!
  • From: Beth Adams badams007@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 08:01:04 -0700 (PDT)

Diane -
Where do you live ??
I worry about those actually becoming unstuck more than anything because I have such variations in weather.
I live in the northern Catskills of NY which is Zone 4A, but also has very hot humid summers.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1/min. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33796&stime=1152457268