Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 57, Issue 28

  • Subject: Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 57, Issue 28
  • From: Tindomul Er-Murazor <tindomul1of9@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:49:40 -0700 (PDT)

Today's Topics:

1. Spring STINKS! (Alan Galloway)

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:08:29 -0400
From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [Aroid-l] Spring STINKS!
To: "Aroid-l" <Aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>

Upon getting home from work yesterday afternoon, as soon as I opened the
car door, this awful putrid smell hit me......and I knew exactly what it was.

In the garden the following were in full bloom:

11 Amorphophallus konjac
1 Amorphophallus dunnii
9 Helicodiceros muscivorus
4 Dracunculus vulgaris
6 various Arum species

The scent of the tall bearded Iris never had a chance of being noticed --
Spring
STINKS!

Alan