Re: Aroid Plantmen (Susan B)

>. Let's not forget them. Bruce McAlpin is one that comes to mind
>who used to live in the Miami area but has moved to the west coast  now.

I met Bruce when he was some head honcho at the NY Botanical Gardens
in the Bronx. then he went to florida and now you tell me he is on
the west coast, as am I now. I must hunt him down.

Jerry Horne had the occasional horribly rare and possibly variegated
aroid back then. MANY of the members of the Palm Society also
collected a wide range of non palms, and aroids figured prominently
in their gardens.

hermine