Re: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema yahoo group.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema yahoo group.
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" mmarcotr@email.smith.edu
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:36:40 -0500

I've tried a few of these forms as "house plants" in my house that allows most average plants to thrive. They languished. They may need 80F and 80% humidity to thrive?

_______________________________

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College, Lyman Conservatory, College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
www.smith.edu/garden
Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky,
We fell them down and turn them into paper,
That we may record our emptiness.
~ Kahlil Gibran

>>> pugturd@alltel.net 12/13/2005 3:11 PM >>>
I thought I would share with Aroid L a yahoo group called Aglaonema. I
have been on it for a few weeks and most of the people do not speak
english but their are a hand full that does. The most impressive think
are the pictures of new hybrids. Many of these people are hybridizers in
Thailand and the Philippines. Here is a link one of the hybridizers sent
to the group. Very beautiful and colorful forms showing up.

http://community.webshots.com/album/522647033IwgERp

yahoo group