Re: Wikipedia`s falsehoods

 You can scream and yell about copyright but with the internet many people will use anything they want and there is little you can do about it.  What ever happened to civility and crediting others for what anyone uses as their own work?

Steve Lucas

I just dunno bout dis. I know we refer people to OTHER websites on our website, if those folks have better or more ideal pictures, and sometimes this means sending them to another SELLER'S website. ... as an arteeeeste, i am far to vain to EVER steal the work, the creative work of another, it is a mark of horrible weakness and a confession that one is a person of little worth! it is EGO DRIVEN, has nothing to do with honesty per se, HOWEVER, after the ego is satisfied, the honesty thing would kick in followed by guilt for England, so there is no way I could do that!

Just about the only thing worse than being quoted is being misquoted. between the two, a person could lose all their hair. I still say the combo of pix, and info on this list has bypassed the race for top source of Aroid information in my previous pre-list life. I literally cannot BELIEVE the quality of the photos I see here. and I used to consider myself a photographer.  I am having a rare humble moment. I am also living in a temporary aroid deprived condition, and only recently got a real warm enough greenhouse to house them. it took me 12 years to acknowledge  our "WINTER".  i kept thinking it was some kind of aberration.

As for Wiki, i just came back from researching the alleged Nazi affiliations of a whole bunch of musicians, and found much ado about NOTHING.

However it is useful to look up stuff like what was Bruce Springsteen doing in 1977.

the footnotes may tell the story, however.

Roger tells me Wiki just did a fund raiser and got six million franklins.

I want my share for the Da Ponte biography.

hermine