[Aroid-l] Philodendron adamantinum?

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron adamantinum?
  • From: Brian Williams pugturd@alltel.net
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:20:03 -0400

Brian here. What I sold you probably was not correctly named. They were seed grown out of Brazil and many were not labled right and some I have no Idea what they really are. I put a statment in the auctions that they were seed grown and sold to me as each species but could not be for sure until they were fully grown. As they grew out more and more I found that putting a name to any of them would be hard so I stopped selling them. I did get three forms of climbers out of the seeds that do seem to be correctly named and the selfheading forms may all be selloum as I hear it can vary alot but some have almost no cuts in the leaves to some with highly extremely cut leaves. But non of them seem to look exactly alike or like the species they were suppose to be. I have photos of many of the seedlings I will try to post so up to see if I can get any ID. I would think it would be hard to ID any of them.
Aroid-l mailing list