Re: ABG Conservatory

I assume that the decision was made to permit viewing from both inside and
outside the conservatory. I agree, I would have preferred to see it in a
habitat similar to its native one, but as you know, the Conservatory paths
are narrow and winding. They also have a new flock of baby birds in the
conservatory, with urgent instructions for visitors to watch where they put
their feet. I can't imagine any of them surviving with hundreds of new