Potting Caladiums

Dear Lester,

You wrote:

>Incidentally, are 4" pots adequate for size #1 caladium tubers and would
the shallower azalea pots be better?

You will find an informative monograph 'Caladiums As Potted and Landscape
Plants'  at the website below.  It can be downloaded as a complete document
.  I recommend it highly.  Caladiums are not a "slam dunk" genus; neither
are their species requirements the same.   Sorry,  I couldn't get my
hyperlink function to work.  You will have to type it in yourself.

http://hammock.ifas.ufl.edu/txt/fairs/25462
Cheers,  Joyce

Joyce E. Miller   mailto:onager@midtown.net
859 56th Street,  Sacramento CA 95819-3319  USA
Zone 9A    New to Alpines.  Principal focus is bulbs:  Hippeastrum species, a
few Lilies, a few Irids.  Member: IBS, AGS, NARG, NALS, SLPG, SSLG (local lily
group),  IBSA, BSA and CNPS (California Native Plant Society).