Re: RES: Off-topic: examples of botanical nomenclature

  • Subject: Re: RES: Off-topic: examples of botanical nomenclature
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 02:12:44 +0200

Dear Eduardo,

You reminded me of one Caladium in my pages.
I don't remember who identified it, but it was identified as Caladium
clavatum
adding that the species is not described yet, but it was to be published in
Aroideana.
http://www.wschowa.com/abrimaal/araceum/caladium/clavatum.htm

Is this name officially accepted? I can't find it in databases.

Best,
Marek