Re: Re: Source of Response? Please clarify

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: Source of Response? Please clarify
  • From: "Mike McGrath" MikeMcG@PTD.net
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 22:38:02 -0500

H.M.S.: I believe I understand where you're coming from, but agree with Adam here. I found his 'strong arming' in this instance to be appropriate and charming. And VERY New York.
"Hey--you want to use our neighborhood to make a movie? Great--how many local people you going to hire to be extras?"
I see nothing wrong with suggesting that people who wish to profit one way or another off the expertise of others make a contribution to a good cause.

Just a RubberNecker, Mike McG

----- Original Message ----- From: <simmonsm@bloomington.in.us>