RE: transplanting lilacs

  • Subject: RE: [cg] transplanting lilacs
  • From: Connie Nelson <connien@shfoodbank.org>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:09:22 -0700

I live in Spokane, named the Lilac City.  We have the Lilac Torchlight
Parade in May, you get the drift.

Personally, I own several lilacs and in my biased opinion, you cannot kill
the darn things.  Be VERY careful where you plant as they have a tendency to
be very tenacious in their survival...

Connie Nelson
Spokane, WA