Toxic Wood in the garden & other things to avoid
I know that we shouldn't use pressure treated wood in the garden. What sort
of rules do you have for painted wood? I have not been able to get info
on that and it's possible toxicity other than of course lead paint.
Are there any other things you have people avoid besides
How about fertilizers? Organic only? Or anything that's not actively
toxic like sewer sludge laced with heavy metals?
How about problem/invasive plants?
Does anyone prohibit the growing of purple loosestrife or kudzu or
require that mint and bamboo be kept in pots?
community_garden maillist - firstname.lastname@example.org