RE: Pathways

Soucy:

Being urban, we paved the back garden spaces for individual garden plots
with brick paths ( dig down a trough 1- 2 feet, level out the dirt,lay down
gravel & sand, lay bricks). In our front public area we have some raised
flower and plant mounds separated by lawn.  Other folks just dig a shallower
trough and lay down a gravel path. Some fortunate gardens in NYC that are
near torn down building sites have slate and other stone to work with.
Here's our website; http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org . A more suburban,
huge garden is the Eagle Heights Community Garden in Madison,
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~ehgarden/ Wisconsin that might have better ideas
for you.

Good luck, tell us how it works out.

Adam Honigman