Re: Pseudococcus

Thanks for the fast response.
But are you sure we're talking from the same.
Both book says, that this devils come from to warm and to dark conditions, not to cold!
They are clearly outside the leaves. Not from the soil. Spraying with *correct* pesticides seems general recommended.
The plants are standing in our flat. Wish I have a greenhouse!

>> Also, wash your tools and hands, before returning to the greenhouse.
I will do!

Can you take a look at the pics ?
http://www.baumfarn.at/treefern/viewtopic.php?t=240

Thanks in advance