Re: Pseudococcus

Dear Peter,
My apologies, and a bow to the insects. Unfortunately I am not familiar with any names of insect genera. So I should have Googled it rather than jumping to conclusions!!!! :-)

Good luck, Betty in South Bend IN USA
where we have a coat of ice this morning, with some sleet mixed in and tiny patches of snow here and there!!!