Re: Adiantum capillus-veneris

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Adiantum capillus-veneris
  • From: "ralpharcher" ralpharcher@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:56:31 -0400

Betty H. in South Bend, IN USA
I remember seeing a wonderful, very large maidenhair cascading down a rock
face in the fern room display at Fernwood Botanic Garden in Niles, MI.   I
think it was Adiantum capillus-veneris.
Do you know if it was, and if so, is it still there?  It was worth the whole
trip as I remember it.
Ralph in Louisville, KY