Re: How important is a phone number?

I had a hunch you would say that- so really that is why I've been trying to remember to donate to the hort fund (thank you for keeping the paypal option up and running) on a quarterly basis. I figure it is my own self-imposed subscription. I can't afford to pay what Gardenchat is worth to me personally, but I can at least contribute what I am able to.

Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:
Chris - I am somewhat surprised that you don't have a cell phone as you are so technology-oriented. But I do APPLAUD the fact. I think I am the only person in Ft W that doesn't have one; I detest them both from the using end and receiving end.

I hate cell phones.  If I wanted to be tethered, I'd go buy a leash.  :)

Now for the underlying message here. You are trying to find ways to save money because services are expensive. So...why won't you set up a subscription fee for gardenchat and other services you provide?

Maybe for other services when they're developed, but not for something
like gardenchat.  It wouldn't feel right.