Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • Subject: Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • From: Rich Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:38:46 -0600

On 11/23/2011 10:52 AM, Gene Bush wrote:
Fall is my favorite time for transplanting... also about my only chance to
play in my own gardens.
Throw in weekly blogs, for me, Indiana Gardening magazine, occasional blog
for Christian Science Monitor, monthly newsletter and feature articles and
photos for magazines and it does stay a bit on the busy side... catalog
added to the pressure... and I am a Thanksgiving and Christmas boy... love
the holidays and dinners with my friends and family.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery&  Gardens,LLC