Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • From: "judy browning" <ggranjudy@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:27:34 -0800

It's sad to read of the post office closures.
Glad to hear that you're doing well Gene,
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I have dinner rolls rising as I type, soon to be crescent rolls or butterflake rolls, or maybe both.
I'm thinking a flan instead of pie this year
Judy B

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zemuly" <zemuly@comcast.net>