Re: OT - AGAIN

  • Subject: Re: OT - AGAIN
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:15:57 -0500

Thanks!  And wowowow, firefox didn't lock up when I installed it.

Actually some of those buttons and plug ins look very useful, but I don't want to clog the screen up with too much more. There was a time that I though my 19 in monitor was plenty big enough but I use a widescreen 23 inch at work that makes my 19 look puny. Actually, at work I'd like to have 2 of the widescreens like my supervisor does, but I don't exactly rank up there like she does. I've seen some sales of late & might consider a 23 for home. I suppose I could just save my money and change my resolution to get more room though. HA HA yeah.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5