Re: Destruction of hopsta-open?

Just want you to know that I appreciate your thoughts and Jim sounds like a
terrific person! I wouldn't dream of excluding him from anything!

As a matter of fact, I just found out that he was involved in the
discussions -I've explained that I use the delete key a lot. <G>I just saw
him asking for answers and I do hope he gets some. Must be awful to be
accused of something and not be told why.

Please know I have nothing against Jim and I wish him all the best!!!

Patty Woodbury