Re: Destruction of hopsta-open?

John Lanier wrote:

> the last week or two about the power struggle within the AHS. But again,
> even this post is political in nature I guess, and I feel badly about
> that. It's just that any robin that would exclude Jim Hawes would be
> depriving it's members of so much information about hostas. I just can't
> imagine it.  Good luck,
> John Lanier
> Burnsville, NC
> >***************
John I got the plants on time this afternoon Have soaked them for about
three hours, gently stiring with my fingers several times.  Am giving
some flats a 50% chlorox bath, and will plant in a few minutes.
As to the above.  It is quite complicated, and I am afarid is being
driven by one or two people who want to shape the AHS to suit
themselves.  I worry thay Bob Solberg, has in mind to use the
organization for his own ends.  I firmly believe that the BI-laws must
be changed , to give a vote (on important issues and election of
officers), to all members.  Bob S. Is by the way, adamently aganest
this.  I to would like to spwnt more time with hostas, but this other
needs attention.