Re: 2004 Hosta registrations

As soon as hosta registration is added to the Constitution or at least required by a recognized judicial activist, I'll have to go along with it.

Til then, it's my plant, my decision. If you want to register my plants after I'm dead, I hereby give you permission.

Bill Meyer wrote:

Hi Chick,

Whether you should have final say (even posthumous?) in which of your
plants get registered and which do not is one of the central problems - what
is registration supposed to be? If the registration database is merely a
record for posterity like the unofficial databases, they should all be added
to it. If that is what it is, and I don't know myself what it is supposed to
be, then it would be like you deciding which of your kids should get
included in the census.