Re: VIRUSES

I hear your opinion on this and have to disagree - STRONGLY!
This is not the appropriate venue for this type of discussion. If there
were no other place you could get this info, then maybe. But mostly not.
This list and even the iris list which is more suited to a discussion
type of posting, have days that are high volume with threads that many
members might not be interested in. This would exacerbate the problem.

You always have the option to join a list that expressly gives advance
warnings of viruses or worms or a general chat list or a computer
platform specific list or subscribe to your anti-virus provider's list.
But please, not here.

As a network admin, I already have to live, eat, breathe and sleep this
stuff. Put posts about viruses on what is supposed to be a iris list in
pursuit of photos and discussions related to iris, and well, it's
supposed to be fun and interesting - NOT WORK. I would hate to vote with
my feet...

cathy

--
Catherine Button    Network Administrator and corporate irritant