Re: undulata

  • Subject: Re: undulata
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 07:49:22 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chick" <chick@bridgewoodgardens.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 9:37 PM
Actually ~ ~ ~  I frequently ask myself that same question as I walk by them
on my way to the "good stuff"  Trouble is they are a block of over a
thousand plants ( taking up a lot of valuable space) that I spent all that
time getting ready.  I wouldn't do that any more, but there they are.
Someone realy, Realy, REALY! wants them. How soon should I be planning to
ship them to you?  These are beautiful , thrifty, well fed, unusually good
looking , fat plants!!! I'm thinkin 2.50 @ plus shipping of about 10.00 per
plant.  Actually I think I'll start packing and shipping them this
afternnoon  and continue until finished ( next week sometime) Expect first
arrivals by the weekend.   Just send me all the money you have, and I will
let you know how much more you owe me !!