Re: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema 'Abidjan'.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema 'Abidjan'.
  • From: "Bluesea" chammer@cfl.rr.com
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 11:35:10 -0400

Understood Marek, you have gone the way of a good many growers in the Intl Aroid Society. I'm still 'old school', and have been hooked on Philodendrons, Monsteras and Aglaonemas, among others, since the mid-70s. Thankfully, I have the growing room. I have one unidentified Amorph, one of the common ones.

Best, Russ

----- Original Message ----- From: <abri1973@wp.pl>